Saturday, July 28, 2007

New Toy

Well, new toy, vehicle, home, storage shed, etc.

Today I bacame the new owner of a used RV. It's 25' and though it officially sleeps 6 I think it's just about big enough for me to live in. It has a tiny bathroom with shower and toilet, a seperate sink, queen bed in the rear, small kitchen with microwave, 3 burners, fridge/freezer, dinette that seats 4, and an oversize king cabover bed. The cabover is soon to become my storage closet,the bed will stay made up as a bed, and the dinette as a table. That was a basic requirement for me in the selection process. I wanted to be able to live in the RV without having to collapse a bed into table and vice versa.

I still have a couple of months to wrok, but shortly after that will set off to start seeing some of the US. The RV will literally be my mobile home.

No comments: